Have you ever had one of those weeks that you remember is what you ate and you can’t really remember anything else? That was me last week I think I spent so much time at work that I haven’t been able to pay attention to much else. When someone told me yesterday that it was Sunday and not Saturday I looked at them like they grew a second head… then I was like where has my week gone?? So I hope you had the chance to kick back relax and enjoy your weekend.
Am I the only one that changes their nail polish when the winter comes? No? OK good because I just cant bring my self to love wearing bright neon all year round but more power to the chick who wears them with pride. So lately I’ve been loving shimmering metallic and deep muted colors. Shades of burgundy and deep forest greens have been showing up on my nails quite a lot lately. I have really been embracing my inner goth beauty if I do say so myself. Here’s a rundown of my current nail polish lovelies:
- Nicole by OPI: Khloe Had a Little Lam-Lam (Deep teal shade)
- Nicole by OPI: Shoot for the Maroon (Glitter Maroon shade)
- Nicole by OPI: Sealed with a Kris (Reddish Burgundy)
- OPI: Not Like the Movies (Holographic Green)
- OPI: I Sing in Color (Blood Red)
- Sally Henson: Butterscotch (Mustard Yellow)
- Revlon Colorstay: Jungle (Deep Forest Green)
- Color Club: On the Rocks (Metallic Silver Green)
- Ruffian: Hedge fund (Holographic Lime Green)
- Julep: Kendra (Shimmer Hunter Green)
- Julep: Rooney (Muted Grayish Taupe)
- Julep: Glam Roc (Glitter Silver/Black)
So that’s all folks these are the polishes that will be gracing my fingers this season until its time to breakout the spring peaches and corals.
What colors and brands are you going to be using this season? Dont forget to tag your pictures with #j2bblogsgiving one lucky winner is going to with a surprise gift (surprise giveaway) 🙂
Statement Makers: Necklaces
If you’ve never been much of an accessories kinda girl, I totally understand any hesitation towards statement necklaces. But here’s the thing, they actually can be super helpful. Statement necklaces have been a huge trend for a while now, and it doesn’t seem like they’re going anywhere any time soon. For good reason, too: the right statement necklace can bring any outfit to the next level. A really glam one can transform a plain outfit into something special, and a large one might be the only accessory you need with a certain dress They can transform a boring outfit into something a little more interesting, or add that touch of girly to your usual tomboy style. Once you see how useful statement necklaces truly are to amplifying your wardrobe, I think you might change your mind :).
Statement Makers: Earrings
I’m sure most people will agree when I admit that winter makes me incredibly lazy in the fashion department. We swap our carefully planned outfit for oversized sweaters and legging or throw together any old thing and hide it under a well placed bulky jacket and cozy Ugg Boots. When we are at home we lounge in sweats tanks and things I wouldn’t even let the mail-man catch us dead in. When I are required to leave the house, I tend to keep things as simple as possible, which makes for some pretty boring outfits–usually I end up wearing jeans, a sweater and a basic jacket.
Statement Makers: Bracelets
I have long been a fan of arm stacking and how layering a few pieces of jewelry can turn a simple drab outfit into a statement piece or something worth a feature on the street style page. I know it is easy to get overwhelmed when you see other girls perfect arm-stacking with the finesse of a master and often times before I broke it down I felt like I didn’t know how to put everything together and make it look good. So for a while I stood by and admired pretty sparkly things wishing I was able to effortlessly pull them off. But to all the girls who are just as intimidated by bracelet stacks as I was don’t worry, there is hope!
First Lets Start with some background about the Influenster Company.
Who They Are?
Influenster is a free-to-join community of invited trendsetters who live to give opinions of products and experiences. Influenster creates links between brands and members to reward participation and influence future products. As a member, you prove your influence by gaining Expert Badges and show how you live by earning Lifestyle Badges…both of which are won in a variety of ways, such as: completing surveys, writing reviews, creating videos, and engaging in other social media.
Here’s whats in the Voxbox:
- Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes: these lashes are very soft and super comfortable to wear I would compare them to minks at a more affordable price. A Must Try in my opinion.
- Sinful Colors: This color in No Text Red is my favorite go to right now the red is a stand out shade and looks good on every skin tone that I’ve seen it worn with.
- Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous Shade #315: This is fast becoming my go to foundation on my “no make-up” days. I love to wear it on my get ready quick mornings because it sets so quickly and doesn’t need a lot of working in to get a flawless finish.
- Pilot FriXion: I commend the genius that thought to create the erasable pen. I how smooth it writes and it doesn’t do that smearing thing when u use the eraser like most erasable pens do.
- Softlips Cube: The cube is a bit inconvenient for on the go but it works so well and the formula is rich and keeps your lips moisturized. I think this is going to be a go to item for me this winter.
- Playtex Sport Fresh Balance: It is pretty easy to say these are a must have for every woman and they are so great for girls who exercise and love to live life on the go.
- Air Heads Bites: I’m not really a candy person so I had to give this away to a friend and she loved it and ended up buying more.
All in all I would give this box a 8 out of 10 the items were all pretty amazing.