So I thought I’d share my new way of organizing my makeup with everyone today. I love it because it puts everything right there and you can see what you have. I don’t know about you guys but I’m the girl that always ends up buying doubles because its out of sight and out of mind. So this way I can now see what I have and know what I need.
Without Further Ado…
- Cookie/Baking Sheet (mine are from the dollar store)
- Scrap Fabric enough to cover your pan
- Magnets (these were purchased from the craft section at Walmart about $3.97 for 50)
- A paint brush you don’t care about
- Modge Podge any finish is fine
- Box Cutter (not shown)
- Glue Gun (not shown)
- Take your clean baking sheet and pour a small amount of Modge Podge onto the pan. Use your brush to spread the Modge Podge all over the pan.
- Take you fabric scrap and press it into the pan making sure to get the corners and edges flat. Make sure to push out all air bubbles that will form.
- Take a box cutter and use it to cut sides and corners of the fabric so that the fabric sits comfortably in the pan.
- Next pour a small amount of Modge Podge on to the fabric in your pan. Paint it again making sure to get corners fully saturated.
- While you wait for your pan to dry grab your glue gun and start hot gluing magnets to the back of various makeup items.
- Some items may need more than on magnet due to size and weight.
Now that your done start placing them on your pan any way you like. I made two because I love how it looks like an opened compact on the wall. Now you can go from baskets of unorganized makeup to a full display for your makeup making it easier for you to get ready in the morning. 🙂
Hope you like the tut.